Brightening Serum 7ml
Brightening Serum 7ml
Price (Incl. of taxes)
- Potent skin brightening face & neck serum with 4 actives for pigmented, sensitive, or patchy skin.
- Removes dark spots, scars, and pigmentation. Ideal for skin detan and removing brown pigmentation on the face.
- Helps lighten dark circles.
- Brightens & evens skin tone.
- Highly effective for melasma on the face
An Active Brightening Serum for Skin Brightening, Pigmentation & Radiant Glowing Skin.
Wear your best accessory, a glowing and radiant skin by introducing your skin to our Brightening Serum, a face serum for glowing skin.
Our Brightening Serum, a face serum for glowing skin gets you radiant, even-toned skin with a softening punch! This high performance face glow serum is an all in one product that takes care of your sun tanning, hyperpigmentation, dark circles and uneven complexion. Consistent usage of our pigmentation serum also works on stubborn marks that just won’t go away, brightening your skin, and giving you the ultimate healthy glow.
Brightening Serum is a hyperpigmentation serum, meaning it smoothens out persistent dark circles as well as those pesky sun spots and turns dull complexion into a glowing, healthy looking skin. A new day awaits you, thanks to a handful of active ingredients in this anti-pigmentation serum that brightens your skin tone and evens out your tired skin faster than ever before! With a combination of lactic acid, Licorice, Kojic Dipalmitate, malic acid, Sodium Hyaluronate and other powerful extracts in this face serum for pigmentation, you can achieve a brightened skin which is full of life. This face glow serum is truly the luminescence superhero and the only thing you need to reduce tan, dark circles and blotchy pigmentation left on the skin by acne outbreaks or excessive sun exposure.
Whether you need to get rid of tan, dark circles, marks or blemishes or want long term prevention for hyperpigmentation or Melasma this face serum for glowing skin is a must have in your daily night routine.
Our Brightening Serum is best suited for people who:
- Have blotchy skin or uneven skin tone
- Have tanned skin or pigment patches
- Have used numerous skincare products but didn’t get any results
- Are looking to achieve brighter glowing skin.
- Are looking to treat dark circles.
This serum is best for:
- Normal skin
- Dull & Tanned skin
- Pigmented skin
Take 2-4 pumps of the serum and apply directly onto clean skin to full face and neck. Use this consistently every night as a first step of your night skin care regimen, for 6 weeks to see a noticeable difference in your skin. Avoid using the serum during the day. Make sure to lock in all the goodness of this serum with our Moisture Balm.
Here are some reasons to love this Serum
✔ It helps to remove tan
✔ It visibly brightens skin and evens out skin tone and complexion
✔ It reduces hyperpigmentation patches and spots
✔ It helps reduce and control melasma
✔ Its long term use prevents hyperpigmentation of the skin
✔ It helps to treat under-eye dark circles
If you want to make the most of this face serum for Pigmentation, Glow and Tan removal, follow this dermatologist-recommended skincare regime:
Your clear healthy glowing skin is just 5 steps away!
Step 1: Cleanse
All good things start with a clean slate. So, make sure to deeply cleanse your skin with a pH balanced cleanser. This will help you unclog your pores, get rid of dirt, excess oil and sebum, and reveal fresh, clear skin.
SkinQ experts recommend Daily Gentle Cleanser and the Gentle Micellar Water for this step.
Step 2: Treat
Everyone’s skin is different, you must understand your skin concerns and treat them by giving what it requires. Repair skin damage and restore skin health with the help of active ingredients that are suitable for your skin type.
SkinQ experts recommend Brightening Serum for Pigmentation, Acne & Oil Control Serum for Acne & Clogged Pores, and Hydrate Serum for Dry/Dehydrated Skin for this step.
Step 3: Nourish
Moisturizing your skin every day keeps dryness and skin damage away! The next step to make way for healthy glowing skin is nourishing your skin with Ceramides and sodium hyaluronate to protect the skin barrier and prevent dryness to keep skin soft & supple.
SkinQ experts recommend Moisture Balm for this step.
Step 4: Protect
Did you know that 90% of skin damage is due to the Sun’s harmful UV Rays? This is why protecting your skin with sunscreen from sun damage is a non-negotiable step in our treatment plan
SkinQ experts recommend Sun Protect Ultra Light Gel & 15% Vitamin C Glow Serum for this step.
Step 5: Boost
Your skin loses its elasticity and softness with age. This is why it appears dull and tedious. Get it all back by giving it a boost of exfoliation once or twice every week. It will make sure you are healthy and glowing all the time.
SkinQ experts recommend Glow Bright Mask & Glow+Detan Active Facial Kit for Pigmentation, Acne Control Mask for Acne & Clogged Pores, and Hydrate & Nourish Mask for Dry, Dehydrated or Sensitive Skin in this step.
This face serum has the following active ingredients
- Lactic Acid: A gentle form of AHA derived from milk that exfoliates the skin without making it feel dry
- Licorice: An active that brightens the skin, softens the skin texture, heals acne scars, and works on hyperpigmentation
- Kojic di palmitate: Inhibits pigment synthesis and lightens pigmentation spots.
- Malic Acid : Reduces surface tanning and brightens the skin giving it a healthy glow and even complexion.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: A derivative of Hyaluronic Acid with smaller molecules that penetrate deep in the skin to hydrate and soothe it
- Aloe: A soothing and anti-inflammatory ingredient
- Cucumber Extract: Hydrates and soothes skin. It conditions the skin and restores natural skin moisture.
Full Ingredients List :
Aqua, 1,2 Propanediol, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Kojic Dipalmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Oligo Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Triethanolamine, Ethylhexyglycerin, PhenoxyEthanol, Disodium Edta, Perfume