Dry Skin Care Combo
Dry Skin Care Combo
Price (Incl. of taxes)
- Three essential products to heal your skin barrier
- A powerful combo that moisturises and nourishes your dry & dehydrated skin to make it plump & firm
- A combo that replenishes skin and repairs fine lines, wrinkles, and minor bruises
SkinQ’s Hydrate Serum is an intense hydrator that improves skin health. Its molecular formulation with smaller molecules of Sodium Hyaluronate & bigger molecules of Hyaluronic Acid provides instant hydration to the surface skin and deeper layers of the skin.
Hydrate & Nourish Mask
SkinQ’s multi-active Hydrate & Nourish Face Mask targets several dry skin concerns- flakiness, dehydration, skin sensitivity & dullness. Its active ingredients, like Sodium Hyaluronate & Squalane, instantly reduce dryness & irritation of the skin, while Ceramides and Amino Acids strengthen the skin.
With a multi-active formula of moisturising ingredients, SkinQ’s Moisture Balm is a powerhouse that leaves the skin replenished and hydrated throughout the day. Its Ceramides base strengthens and soothes the skin membranes, imparting better skin functioning.
This combo includes three must-haves that reduce dryness and keep skin irritation at bay. They boost moisture instantly while also giving you lasting nourishment. These essentials will repair fine lines and ensure no long-term damage to your skin.
The Dry Skin Care Combo is best suitable for people who:
- Experience dry & sensitive skin
- Experience seasonal dryness due to changes in diet or weather
- Feel their skin barrier is compromised
- Feel their skin is rough & bumpy
- Have a lack of moisture on their skin
Post Cleansing, apply 2-3 pumps of Hydrate Serum on your skin. Pat it on your face until absorbed. Use every day in the AM & PM routine.
Hydrate & Nourish Mask
Scoop out 5gm/one teaspoon of the product and apply on a clean, dry face. Leave it on for 20 minutes, wipe it with a wet cloth, or wash it off with cool water. Use once a week for normal skin and 2-3 times a week for dry and dehydrated skin.
Take 2-3 pumps of Moisture Balm and spread it evenly on the skin. Use every day in the AM & PM routine.
Using these products consistently for 6 months will make the skin soft, supple, glowing, and irritation-free.
✔ Helps restore the skin barrier & retain moisture
✔ Visibly plumps the skin, leaving it nourished
✔ Reduces skin sensitivity
✔ Provides deep tissue hydration & smoothens the skin making it soft, supple & plump
If you want to make the most of this Dry Skin Care Combo, follow this dermatologist-recommended skincare regime.
Your clear, healthy glowing skin is just 5 steps away!
Step 1: Cleanse
All good things start with a clean slate. So, make sure to deeply cleanse your skin with a pH-balanced cleanser. This will help you unclog your pores, and remove dirt, excess oil and sebum to reveal fresh, clear skin.
SkinQ experts recommend Daily Gentle Cleanser and Gentle Micellar Water for this step.
Step 2: Treat
Everyone’s skin is different. Hence, you must understand your skin concerns and treat them by giving what it requires. You should repair skin damage and restore skin health with the help of active ingredients suitable for your skin type.
SkinQ experts recommend Brightening Serum for Pigmentation, Acne & Oil Control Serum for Acne & Clogged Pores, and Hydrate Serum for Dry/Dehydrated Skin for this step.
Step 3: Nourish
The next step for healthy glowing skin is nourishing your skin with Ceramides and Sodium Hyaluronate to protect the skin barrier and prevent dryness from keeping skin soft & supple.
SkinQ experts recommend Moisture Balm for this step.
Step 4: Protect
Did you know 90% of skin damage is due to the Sun’s harmful UV Rays? This is why protecting your skin with sunscreen from sun damage is a non-negotiable step in our treatment plan.
SkinQ experts recommend Sun Protect Ultra Light Gel & 15% Vitamin C Glow Serum for this step.
Step 5: Boost
Your skin loses its elasticity and softness with age. This is why it appears dull and tedious. Get it all back by giving it a boost of exfoliation once or twice every week. It will make sure you are healthy and glowing all the time.
SkinQ experts recommend Glow Bright Mask & Detan+Glow Active Facial Kit for Pigmentation, Acne Control Mask for Acne & Clogged Pores, Oil Control Mask for Excess Oil & Open Pores, and Hydrate & Nourish Mask & Hydrate Active Facial Kit for Dry, Dehydrated, or Sensitive Skin in this step.
- Hyaluronic Acid - A moisture magnet that attracts water in the skin to make it plump and supple
- Sodium Hyaluronate- A derivative of Hyaluronic acid with smaller molecules that penetrate deeper into the skin to hydrate and soothe it
- Vitamin E - An antioxidant that moisturises and brightens the skin while also protecting it from free radical damage caused by sun exposure
- Vitamin Pro B5 - A soothing and anti-inflammatory ingredient that hydrates and rejuvenates the skin
Hydrate & Nourish Mask
- Ceramides - A major component found in the skin's outer layer and builds the skin, it also restores skin barrier function
- Squalane - An emollient that moisturises your skin, is perfect for acne and improves skin flexibility and texture
- Sodium Hyaluronate - A smaller molecule that nourishes and repairs deep skin tissue
- Amino Acids - Amino Acids support the formation of collagen in the skin, increase water retention, and also reduce fine lines
- Lactic Acid - A mild AHA which helps enhance dull-looking skin by exfoliating dead skin cells
- Niacinamide - The ingredient reduces inflammation and skin sensitivity & enhances skin barrier function
- Ceramides - These are naturally found lipids in the body which replenish/nourish the skin while also strengthening the skin’s barrier
- Hyaluronic Acid - A moisture magnet that attracts water in the skin to prevent dehydration and make it plump and supple
- Sodium Hyaluronate - A derivative of Hyaluronic acid with smaller molecules that penetrate deep into the skin to hydrate and soothe it
- Vitamin E - An antioxidant that moisturises and brightens the skin while also protecting the skin from free radical damage caused by sun exposure
- Niacinamide - A powerhouse ingredient that improves skin’s natural barrier, minimises pore size, prevents UV damage, and softens fine lines
- Shea Butter- A moisture-rich ingredient that boosts skin's defence mechanism and provides intense moisture and relief from inflammation or redness